Turnaround Manager Residential and Nursing Homes – Contract Basis
Delphi Care Solutions are seeking highly skilled and experienced Turnaround Managers to help us improve the care quality and compliance of Residential and Nursing Care Homes across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement, implementing changes, and ensuring the care team are providing the highest level of care to their people.
Delphi Care Solutions offer a full wrap around support service to care providers across the UK, from mock CQC inspections, turnaround and crisis management, interim management and occupancy support, to subscription packages for the maintenance for care quality and regulatory compliance. Collaboration and teamwork are essential in the social care sector. By working together, sharing knowledge and expertise, care teams can provide the best possible care and support for their people, helping them to achieve their goals and live fulfilling lives.
Hours of work: Variable
- Conducting a thorough assessment of each care home to identify areas of improvement
- Developing and implementing a turnaround plan for each care home
- Providing leadership and support to care home staff to ensure that they are delivering high-quality care
- Monitoring progress and making adjustments to the turnaround plan as needed
- Ensuring that all care homes are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with other members of the management team to ensure that the company’s goals are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare management or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role in the healthcare industry, preferably in a care home setting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for care homes in the UK
- Experience in developing and implementing turnaround plans
- Access to own vehicle
- Full UK driving licence
- DBS registered with the rolling update system
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Turnaround Manager with a passion for improving the quality of care in care homes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive rate of pay, a bonus scheme, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Please note, this role is on an independent / contract basis. The Delphi team will provide you with ongoing support and guidance for the duration of each contract and will always aim offer work within your region / locality to avoid a long commute.