Design and Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative marketing executive to join our highly respected company based by junction 27 of the M1. The right candidate will be responsible for all design work and assisting with marketing activities across the business, reporting directly to the Managing Manager. This is a full-time permanent position and would suit someone looking to start their career in design and marketing. The role will start as soon as possible.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating and producing marketing materials and collateral.
- Creating and designing content for several social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok), the company website and e-shots.
- Managing the weekly e-mail’s to the customers on our database using HubSpot.
- Overseeing and working with our web development agency to ensure the web site is current, relevant, technically working and optimised.
- Working alongside the marketing team to ensure photography is suitable for the various e-commerce and digital uses.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring seasonal marketing campaigns
- Helping organise and coordinate marketing events (trade shows).
- Providing administration support for a variety of internal and external marketing activities.
- To maintain good working relationships with third party agencies.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE MUST:
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Have a positive and professional attitude.
- Have a strong ethic for work, along with critical attention to detail.
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently and independently on set projects.
- Have some experience using CRM systems, ideally HubSpot.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Have a keen interest in graphic design, and knowledge of all Adobe Creative Cloud programmes.