Task Force Executives – Full Time, Part Time, Bank Staff
Due to rapid growth, the Task Force team at Delphi Care Solutions are looking for people who are passionate about health and social care, to share their skills and knowledge with health and social care providers. These positions are suited to candidates who want to grow their career in an established, innovative, healthcare improvement company.
As a member of the Task Force team, you will be working closely with colleagues and the senior management team (including the CEO) to implement and drive forward tailor-made action plans for health and social care providers. Once completed, you will offer ongoing guidance and support in enhancing positive outcomes in the care sector. The role will involve travel and, in some cases, overnight hotel stays.
As the first point of contact, your responsibilities will involve:
- Enhancing the quality of care delivered to clients’ service users with an outcome of improved and/or sustained CQC ratings through auditing and monitoring care service portfolios.
- Providing a range of services for care providers to meet their needs and expectations in accordance with the contract. i.e., evaluating, mock inspecting, improving occupancy and finances, providing coaching advice/support and monitoring a number of care service portfolios; simulating CQC’s KLOE and risk-based methodology, before using expert judgement to recommend the most appropriate action and strategies to ensure the client remains compliant.
- Actively and consistently monitor Delphi software data inputs, outcomes and reports, responding to verify evidence, adapt action plans and direct progress.
- Offer guidance and support in enhancing positive outcomes for people using services, their families and stakeholders, in accordance with Delphi expectations and values.
- Taking an active role in business development, and to initiate and attend meetings with decision makers, demonstrating in-depth understanding of the challenges facing the care industry and how Delphi systems and services can help resolve them.
- Ensures records and reports are meticulous, maintaining an audit trail of decisions, actions and outcomes.
- Develop, improve and enhance Delphi business strategies and increase client base.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Regular company socials
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing training
- Career development
- Flexible working
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Registered Manager experience or experience working directly for the CQC (inspection or management).
- Registered Nurse certificate (NMC) or experience working directly for CQC.
- Excellent knowledge of care standards, CQC Key Lines of Enquiry and Health and Social Care Act and regulations. Knowledge and experience of all relevant legislation associated with care services, such as health and safety, employment law etc.
- Clinical education to degree level is desirable
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Be eligible to work in the UK You are:
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Organised and innovative in your approach to work.
- Meticulous in your attention to detail.
- Desire to make a difference in health and social care.
- Customer focused with a passion to get results.